Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 141 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
If it's going to be like Projekt Red's great Witcher IP (which would surely be the case), I'll be immersing myself and exploring everything there is to find in Cyberpunk 2077
(so doing everything basically)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm super hyped for this game! I love anything cyberpunk and the developers have got it right down to a T.
I can't wait to get my hands on this game, the biggest thing for me is the immersion, I love games that live and breathe and I think this game is the next big thing.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm not good at English so there will be some words incorrect. I am interested in information technology, and passionate about computer components. I participated in the fun, if it hit, it would be very happy, otherwise it is okay. If I get Cyberpunk 2077, that will be an important part of my computer, it will help me do a lot of things. Thanks for reading.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am waiting for this games since 2013 when you released the first teaser so am really hyped for the game and the GPU will help me to enjoy it a little bit more :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game since 2014 and i even managed to updrage my pc in 2015 to be eablw to play the witcher, i had high hopes that i will be able to play cyberpunk one day at thw samw graphic lever. Well, 5 years down the line, i still got that " oldish " pc but even if i don't win this, i'm sure i'll have lots of fun with the game in september( already pre-ordered ) and the thing i look forward the most to is immersing myslef for a couple of weeks in that universe and do EVERY thing that is possible, i can feel that i will obsess over this one..but hey, it's gonna be breathtaking

Reactions: muzaleo
Status
Not open for further replies.