Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 132 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I reallly want to replace all body parts with this cool protheses make my character look like Adam Jensen oh and i really want to play this game because I am waiting for it since 2013 trailer

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover this breathtaking and immersive world. Walk in the dangerous street of the pacific district and just admire all the work done by this talented team of dev. I think this graphic card is the perfect tool for that !

PS: this contest is breathtaking

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The best thing i would like to see in this game is that the devs wont make this game in to an rpg like asssassins creed odyssey/origins did. Ubisoft made a very good assassins creed franchise but it became an rpg when they made assassins creed origins. So if there well be any leveling system make is so you dont have to grind for the grear to progress through the game. Because it takes all the fun out of it

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I never played such a high end game before....I have a decade old Pc with I3,8 Gb ram,Geforce GT 710....We mainly use it in work purpose....But I just love these next gen games....I watch the walkthroughs on YouTube and I just can't stop myself...I just love games...Final Fantasy XV is my favourite one....And I am dedicated that one day I will build such a high end pc and buy all the games I wanted to play in my childhood.

Cyberpunk 2077 is such a story based game....I love that each mission can be completed in various ways....The atmosphere ,gameplay looks phenomenal.....I'm just obsessed with the graphics....And one day I will buy it and complete it. :)

Btw I have drawn the logo of Cyberpunk 2077 ....Don't forget to check it if you are reading this :)
-- your friendly neighborhood 18 yr old boy

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As someone who loves the Cyberpunk genre I would be exploring Cyberpunk 2077 from top to bottom. Probably spend a lot of time drifting and playing gwent if its somehow a minigame lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to try this one! But I don't want anything in particular out of it. CD Projekt 've always done great games and I' m not aboit to tell them how to do their job!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The heavily armed EMS service members facinate me. They've got the coolest armor. I'm looking forward to interacting with them or even run missions with them if that's possible.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to go around in the city looking at the awesome architecture with fat tunes blasting in the background. And when I’m done doing that - I’ll go hack someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts