Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 133 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
The heavily armed EMS service members facinate me. They've got the coolest armor. I'm looking forward to interacting with them or even run missions with them if that's possible.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to go around in the city looking at the awesome architecture with fat tunes blasting in the background. And when I’m done doing that - I’ll go hack someone.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just really want to take in the world and the story of cyberpunk and just enjoy the richness and all the little details that go into the sidequests, and the lore, and the npcs, just like I did with the Witcher games.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Mostly I just wanna explore. Always been a fan of neo-futuristic settings and feel like that games of that setting are few and far between. I wanna walk around and get invested in CD Projekt Red's idea of how the world might be if we carry on with our current path.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Explore and experience the amazing world and atmosphere that CDPR is so well known for.

Oh and also stare into virtual Keanu Reeves eyes... though that is a given.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to see how far down you can get on the moral compass, how much freedom in choices do you have?
Will the game allow me to be somewhat of the Joker (the Ledger one) or not?

Also, if there are no augments for your genitals I'd be a bit disappointed

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do with Cyberpunk 2077?

Admire Keanu Reeves' beautiful hologram body of course. But for real I'm a fan of the tabletop game the game is based off of and I'd love to see what references the game holds for fans of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS