Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 120 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Even with my subpar pc I still think Ican play it. I want to explore and learn the skills, combat mechanics. I want to see how my ending difers from others. I want to create and play in my created characters roll. Mostly I just want to play just to play.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to the experience. Can't wait to experience the world of the game, which this card will boost to a next level. Also I have lots of other games which benefit from it, like forza in 4k. Thanks a lot in advance

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting to get completely sucked in and lost in a richly detailed and living game world for a longer while now, and Cyberpunk 2077 should deliver a memorable journey!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The unknown:

So, I have purposely not researched much into the game as I prefer to be surprised, but as a first person RPG I can not wait to explore this new world that the CyberPunk team have created!

Also Keanu Reeves... Say no more.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CD projekt has improved on every game they've made. Witcher 3 was insane and CyberPunk seems like it will be even more amazing. My most looked forward to the exploration part of the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077

I watched the gameplay many times and everytime I think of a new way to play the game.
Stealth
I think this will be my first approach to the game. As it will make it a bit more difficult and get more submerged in the storyline. (It works that way for me)

What I would like to see is a deep story with memorable characters and loads of side quests to keep me going, and the side quests to be fun and to get involved in them. Maybe the npc's to try to get involved somehow with you.

Music
Music is massive so the right choose if music would be essential. Some upbeat EDM ( even tho not my style) would suit so well for action scenes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS