Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 121 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Id like to see the microcosmic interactions between NPCs going about their business as much as anything. Sometimes people watching leads to great moments, whether by design or by accident.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to take in the corrupt world, understand the writing decisions by the game writers, contemplate my own decisions, and decide what a person would do with a corrupt moral code. Would they be better off than someone making good moral decisions? Could the corrupt person looking out for his/her own self interest survive longer?

This game will be the Blade Runner type of open world game I always wanted. Let's do it!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game since I seen the trailer (many years ago), even though it didn't really show much, it had that cyberpunk feel about it. It was supposed to release in april, on my bday and the delay actually made me a bit sad cause I was ready for 24hour of pure gaming. Now I gotta wait till september lol. I really want to experience the story of this game and the atmosphere of futuristic city. If its as good or better than witcher 3, I am going to love it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just left a comment just because I wanted to have a chance to get a reward, because my PC doesn't have a graphic card to experience the game, I can only experience the game by watching the youtube of streamers: D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts