Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 122 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to search every side quest for a single Ciri reference. I know they tried to say there won't be one, but I don't believe them. I'm going to need RTX on to find all the side quest givers.
(Also, in my heart, I'm naming my car Roach)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well I don't have a decent graphic card to run the game and the last cd projekt red game I played the witcher 3 literally made me a huge fan of cd projekt red so I really want to play this game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to the Cyberpunk 2077 Soundtrack (The Witcher 3 had an excellent soundtrack), as well as just getting to shoot up the city with Keanu Reeves.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want the game to take me wherever it wants to take me. The card would let it do that in the prettiest way possible. Would you want to deny it that chance?

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to explore the story, and seeing what CD Projekt did with The Witcher, I'm sure it will be amazing! Everything looks so good in the gameplay footage and the trailers, I'm hypeeeed!

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Well, walking, exploring the cyberpunk world are really exciting! I've preorder CP2077 'cuz I'm just simply obssesed with the scale, the world that CDProjektRed can create. Can't wait to get my hands on this game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to check out the gameplay and the world of Cyberpunk 2077. The other part is to get a taste of what Keanu Reeves' character and what the future has in store for us.

Thank you for doing this giveaway!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can always rely on CD Projekt Red to deliver a game that helps me forget about the troubles of day to day life for a couple of hours. I preordered this game on GOG when it was first up for preorder and have been waiting to escape patiently ever since that day. I’d love the graphics card, but I want the game more. Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS