Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 118 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
To be fair, I just want to experience a true RPG with choice and consequence, and without microtransactiony stuff. Bring it on, and plug me in!!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting for this game forever! Was disappointed when it got delayed but it will turn out much better because of it, keen to play and would love a one of kind GPU for my PC!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I admired CDK Projects Cyberpunk 2077 just watching the trailer and video clips I'm smiten by how the game works. And with a 2080Ti gpu I'll be able to play the game at max settings without any compromised once its release. I'd finally be able to get one of my dreamed pc component and a big bonus its a limited edition on top of that.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Because I already have the money put away for the Xbox Series X, and this will be one of the major titles I have to have in my collection. I love open world games and I absolutely love
what CD Projekt Red develop and this game has like a mixture of like robocop and blade runner two of my favorites and then the setting is in Northern California

I'm ready to cause some chaos and explore and then beat it, and play online...Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be stunning and unbelievably awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts