Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 119 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I have almost no idea what to expect. I have been intentionally avoiding trailers in general or anything remotely related to the game. I want it to be a pleasant surprise that brings something fresh to the genre. I am a bit skeptical of Hollywood cult icons in videogames but we'll see how that pans out. Usually I leave no stone unturned in these kinds of games so I hope I will have plenty of exploration opportunities and nonlinear gameplay. It took me almost 500h to go through Witcher 3 and I'm looking forward to a similar experience.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to create my character. It's usually one of my favorite parts of games that have character creation. I have no idea what my first character will be, but I can't wait to meet them.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
With my personal dream: The mix of RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 and ASUS ROG Mothership
will create all best things than other's creation i have seen before

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
As an aspiring game artist, im most looking forward to experiencing the art teams work on the environment and characters. im particularly interested in getting up close qith silverhands model so i can see how the art team has adapted keanu in real life for the purposes of fitting the game and optimisation. im very excited for cyberpunk!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Getting a chance to play with keanu reeves. Come on its like a dream come true. CD project you guys already won. And pairing this special edition graphics card with this game would be cherry on the top.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm most interested in that gunsmith character that they featured in one of their gameplay demos. Being able to give one of my guns to him to modify for me is just a really cool world-building mechanic.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wish i have this card because i am use Intel HD graphics onboard i just want to have this card because i wish i can go around and watch the city in cyperpunk
Thanks to you for giveway

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What i wanna do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to just immerse myself fully in the amazing world and story that CDPR has built in this incredible game. i can't wait for it to come out.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Fan of cyberpunk since Syndicate, Neuromancer and Blade Runner, Cyberpunk 2077 is a must have!!.

Hope to play it with that monster RTX 2080 4k resolution.

Be well.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to play cyberpunk 2077. I’ve been planning out my character for a while now, he’s going to be a calm, collected, and cool business that possibly wears a suit if that’s an option. He’s going to do whatever it takes to get rich, no matter who gets hurt, but he doesn’t like getting his hands dirty. This would all be made epic if I won!

Status
Not open for further replies.