Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 110 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most in Ciberpunk 2077 is to play multiple characters with different specs, I want to be a super cyborg in one playthrough and in the next one, if I can, to be a puritan. I wanna try different ways to get objectives and try different routes when story descisions appear. I really want to try and watch how far can I take the game in every aspect. RPG through everything if possible.

Reactions: iamdibrave35
May 2, 2020
Visit site
This game has been my most anticipated since the first trailer dropped when I was in High School. At this point I just want to exist in the world of cyberpunk, absorb the atmosphere, blast the music and walk aroudn in awe of the world. Then go f*** some s*** up.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I haven't quite had a great RPG experience since Witcher 3. I'm longing to get lost in the world and forget time exist. Better yet spend 10 hours creating a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS