Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 112 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want a more challenging experience, last time I played "the Witcher 3", it was too easy to play when you get the right mutation and elixir, the combat was too easy in my opinion. I won't play the new game "Cyberpunk 2077" if It's was too easy. I really like how you convey the story in "the Witcher 3", so my thanks to all of the Devs, Musicians, Animators, Director,...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What can I say, just want to put my hands on it an discover what secrets this world has to offer. I really hope this game has the gameplay and story necessary to blow my mind like other games like Bioshock, Dead Space or even Portal have done it before.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to see how much in the game can be beaten by hacking, remote actions, manipulation, bribery, anything that doesn't mean I have to whip out the guns. But I'll definitely be looking out to interesting hacking, as much as possible.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I am looking forward most is to explore ALL the possibilities of the diferentes classes, especially NETRUNNER! 😍 Also, It has such a unique Lore, I just can't wait!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
One of the favourite things i like to do in RPG is Taking on huge mobs and finish AND Conquer a massive location without alerting a single person. Just the number of options and paths that are available to do these things excites me to no end. really Looking forward to this.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm super excited about the cyberware modifications and I cant wait to deck my character out with as many cyber parts as I can stuff into my pathetic human body!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the world of Cyberpunk 2077 that that Mike Pondsmith and CD Projekt Red have built together. Every nook and every cranny.

Because I am a huge fan of the cyberpunk genre as a whole, ever since I watched the entirety of Ghost in the Shell as an easily impressionable technology loving kid.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want this game cause all the possibilities of stuff you can do is incredible and what want to do the most is fight on the streets with Keanu Reeves ahahh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS