Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 111 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
The one thing I want to do over everything else is become a master Netrunner and be able to sneak and hack my way through any dangerous areas without firing a single shot

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 ... It's pretty incredible to think that the game will finally arrive this year. I can't wait !
The CD Projekt productions are jewels: I played each of their games, from the first The Witcher to the last extensions of the third episode through Thronebreaker.
But this cyberpunk universe makes me want more than anything.
Really in a hurry to be able to see the range of possibilities in terms of augmentations. I think that as for The Witcher III, I will mostly spend most of my time walking the dark alleys, in search of all the quests skillfully concocted by the developers. Night City, here I come !!
(Speaking of,augmentation, like my future V, my PC would need a serious level up. So the 2080S will clearly not be too much ^^)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want explore the game and find out the real potential of this game. I an going test it to the limits and have fun along the way.

I love this game.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I have been a fan of CD PROJEKT's games ever since the release of The Witcher 3, I played that game on countless playthroughs spending hours of my time in such a great game. Now this upcoming September 17, I can't wait to see what CD PROJEKT has to offer knowing that they nailed it on Witcher 3. After watching the gameplay of Cyberpunk 2077, I can't wait for myself to be immersed in the new environment the studio has to offer

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring the new world created by CD Projekt Red. Like most, I fell in love with The Witcher 3 and have been exciting to play the next title by CDPR. I like how they've taken the brave step to create a whole new IP, when the easy route would have been to make Witcher 4 and cash in on the success.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to go for a drive in Night City to see it immersive view, i'm had played witcher 3, I believe this game will be more successful than witcher
God bless !

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Super excited for this game. The Witcher 3 is one of my favourite games of all time and I love CD PROJEKT RED. I really want to see the amazing world and see what kinds of cool cybernetic enhancements you can get!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
There is nothing special that I have though of. The only thing I look forward to do, is to enjoy another "hopefully" masterpiece of a game from CD project red and being able to share the stories with my friends whom also are massive fans!

I hope the game delivers! It has a high bar to reach set by the witcher game! And best of luck to everyone :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I need this like a man needs a beer , like yesterday. This game looks amazing. Cant wait to be playing this and admiring the stunning graphics. I'm currently running a hd7700.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS