Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 90 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
As much as I enjoyed The Witcher 3, I doubt CD Projekt Red will creates an even more phenomenal game. Hopefully, Cyberpunk 2077 will have as great or even better story with an improved game-play. I will be looking forward to experience every single thing in this game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Easy, I want to enjoy the sublime decision-making system and what effect each statement has on the progress of the story. Also very interested in Keanu Reeves, can't wait to find out his relationship with the protagonist and I expect some John Wick inspired statements or actions in this game to say the least ;D!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’ve become a fan of all things CDPR! From the witcher 1 to Thronebreaker and obviously my fav...The Witcher 3! I’m looking forward to being immersed in a living world of futuristic Cyberpunk goodness! I am looking forward to creating a character that I can develop to fit my play style in this interesting setting. I’m sure they will knock it out of the park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS