Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 83 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
In game I will create a character that have strongest strength, but super fast to dodge bullets from enemy. At the same time the character will move sneaky, create fear to enemy and ready knocked down any enemy. My character will be something similar to Xenomorph from The Alien. 😝 :exciting:

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I love the color palate of Cyberpunk worlds and this is no exception. I can't wait to be able to drive around the city and see all the colors that the game has to offer.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I am looking forward to is watching my husband Casual_Joker play and being able to experience it with him. He has waited over 10 years for this game!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
This Game is going to being a revolutionary change in first person shooting games and I cannot wait for its release. The Graphics, gameplay, story everything looks amazing till now.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to "jump on for a few minutes to see what its like" and look up later and realise I've missed a week of work. Full immersion in the environment.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077, what I'm looking forward to most is to simply explore and bask in the environment that CDPR has created. I can't wait to be fully immersed in a game like I felt back during Witcher 3!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I remember the first time I tried Cyberpunk 2020 with some friends more than a decade ago, it was a fun experience, and ever since 2077 was announced I was intrigued to see how will CDPR approach this particular setting, and I guess if we take their other titles as an example it wont be disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to explore the world and buildings while listening to the soundtrack (just like I did in The Witcher 3). Can't wait to discover the world!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
As a big fan of the Ghost in the Shell franchise I see Cyberpunk 2077 as the closest thing to that rich, futuristic world. I've been following the game for years now and I would love to get my hands on it to experience that world in all of its technical glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts