Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 76 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

s0y

May 1, 2020
Visit site
It's been years of anticipation for this game to come out and if i would get the chance to get it on the day of its release and win the giveaway then suffice to say i won the greatest lottery in my life. This has to be the game that transcends roleplaying games. To be able to explore and be invested in the story and overall lore would be an honor.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to put on my Oculus rift, start the game and go sit on the roof of building in night city and immerse myself in the cyberpunk world. Btw i know it is not vr supported by vorpx or virtual desktop meet my needs.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Recently, I've been much more interested in the story of games (dialogue, lore, cinematics, etc.) than anything else. This is new for me, as I've spent most of my gaming life with competitive multiplayer games. So, I would love to play on baby-ass-baby mode and enjoy the ride on this one. After that, who knows? If the game systems are good enough, I'll surely have to play through more than once to have different experiences.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to cause major mayhem! I can shoot through walls, hack people's minds. I will be a black hat player in a Cyberpunk world!! The world is mine baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
800 million people living in the ruin of the old world and the mega structures of the new one. Mega blocks. Mega highways. Nightcity. Convulsing. Choking. Breaking under its own weight.

There is only one thing I can do. Cleanse the corruption, clear the filth and those that suffocate the innocent in a shroud of chaos. I will be the law, the judge to those who oppose justice.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I love people and learning about them and empathizing and I love technology. What I want to do most is experience the ideas of the future that I'll probably never get to see and soak it all in. Cyberpunk combines the 2 things I love in the world and if I could have a graphics card that could show me in super detail I would just be so happy. Also I have been watching the Matrix series faithfully every year with my favorite part being the dialouge with the Architect and Neo. So, I just feel like this game was made for me haha. Either way Have fun whoever wins!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to meet cyber John Wick in the game! Haha. Just kidding, but this game will be a master piece and I want to be part of it and slay some enemies 😎

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just want to play the game, make my choices to try and see the full picture that is what is going on, and try to do things smart and stealthy but in the end everything is still going to become chaotic. I am going to have fun trying not to be violent but in the end its going to be a big fight full of action and I am going love it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
First Thing i want to do with the game is to actually play it! Love everything I've seen from it so far. The story looks catchy and graphics are awesome! Oh, and not to mention i really want to see Keanu Reeves in the game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts