Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 77 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally discovered Cyberpunk 2077 while browsing Youtube on the internet browser on my PS3 back in 2013. Ever since watching that reveal trailer, i've wanted to just pick a random street or dark alleyway and just go, no objective or anything like that, just be in that world and get lost. The idea of just aimlessly wandering and discovering a world like Cyberpunk just to see what sort of crazy situation I can get into is the reason i've stalked anything 2077 related for years.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to grow and develop my character in Cyberpunk 2077 and never see the seems of the branching story lines or the borders that limit my possibilities

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
My main interest in this game is its take on cyberpunk. I love the genre, but recent takes on it have left me longing for the cyberpunk of the 80 and 90s. I'm really hoping for a Blade Runner meets Judge Dredd world

May 1, 2020
Visit site
CD Projekt Red always has astounding lore and universe structure to match the stellar in-game visuals. I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 to release so we can all immerse ourselves in the experience!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been dreaming about this game for a very long time now. I first read the concept in a free magazine on a bus. Can't wait to put in some holidays at work at just dive in. Plus my PC could do with some treats!

Thanks
N7Lunar

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been growing a bit tired of the constant Fantasy, DnD/Mythical style games lately, and with that, there have been incredibly few Cyber-focused, and Cyberpunkish games that have been released lately, at least few that personally catch my eye. I'm probably gonna go all in on Aesthetics and Cybernetic augments and upgrades, as well as dumping an unhealthy amount of time dodging the main questline and doing every little side mission possible

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Do missions, run around and explore, listen to the sounds of not only the music but of the cars, people talking, rustling of leaves, etc. I want to close my eyes of this world and open them and be in their world. I want, to simply put it, have a blast.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’m most excited to see what CD has up their sleeve in terms of story. They have proven to be writing wizards with the Witcher franchise, there wasn’t a single dull quest. Seeing them put their creative minds into a new type of genre and world will be very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS