Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 74 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to wandering around Night City aimlessly, admiring the architecture that surrounds me and observing the NPCs interacting with each other. I've always enjoyed open world games that allow me to explore a simulated nature setting, so a futuristic urban environment will be a welcomed variety. The GTA franchise is very cool in that regard, but not RPG-ish enough for my tastes. I also like the prospect of being able to craft a reasonably unique character.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to splice through the layers of this multi-layer city while tackling tranhumanists through a variety of ways. The combat, the suspense, the entirety of it all. Simply can't wait.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077. Obviously the thing I want to do most is hang out with the breathtaking Keanu Reeves. With or without this Quarantine I can't do it. Thanks CD Projekt Red for making the impossible, possible.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to discover the hidden parts of the city and the cool, funny and interesting sidequests which the developers have undoubtedly put so much time and love into :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been watching the game for a long time and I am simply delighted with its graphics and know that my computer is definitely too weak to turn on Cyberpunk 2077 at all and I would love to play, unfortunately I can not afford better equipment

May 1, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do is strut around in the city and take my time, I grew up in a small town and i've not really roamed a city IRL but this game will be more fun I bet.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
So excited for this game! I think what I want to do the most is test out the difference between the hacking and non-hacking type gameplay that we've seen teased in the trailers. Hyped!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I often drift between genres of what I watch or what I play but, for me the most essential aspect is the environment it puts me in or the immersion I get. For cyberpunk I'm most excited for the futuristic dystopia place I'll get transported to which will be an awesome change of pace as I haven't yet played a game that was open world but set in a built up technologically advanced world. Usually it's been medieval or more fantasy or history oriented. So I can't wait to explore this different angle! I also hope it will be story rich like other CD projekt red games have been as that always makes it even more enticing to keep playing and explore more. This time I want to relay take my time on first playthrough and see everything there is to offer. Would be awesome to see it with a beast of a gpu but either way I'll enjoy it to the max if I can manage run it or I'll scavenge till I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts