Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 73 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I'd most like to do when I start playing Cyberpunk 2077 is to dive headfirst into the world created by CD Projekt Red and Mike Pondsmith, so that I can experience the nuance and depth within it. So that I can see what's around every corner and behind every door. So that I can delve deep into the lore and the epic storytelling that is sure to be within.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to shake Keanu Reeves hand in the game

For real though I want to explore the world of cyberpunk 2077 and have a new game i can use loads of hours on!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm just interested to see how the world is going to feel, and what the environment will hold for us. Lighting and sounds as I work my way through it will probably be one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just wanto to immerse into a world where i will see best writers , artists , devs and all other people who made this wonderful game from a very long time.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would have loved to play this game during lockdown. Oh well, can't wait to play it and be immersed in a perfectly polished game ! haha polish*ed*, get it ? I'll leave now

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting forever for this...was hoping it would launch in April but its okay let the devs take their time to fiinsh it. Damm i would just love to roam around the city and explore, It look so cool! ... Thanks PCGamer :D

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I absolutely love CD projekt and have supported them for years and years. so glad they're getting a ton of sales and recognition. love all they do for drm free and gog.com. i cannot wait to try out all the guns and combat. it looks so satisfying, and after witcher 2 and 3 especially, i know the game will be incredible. so much care and thought goes into their games and they treat their workers fairly which is incredibly important to me. Super consumer friendly company as well! really hope i can get a new video card because i need it to run newer games like cyberpunk :/

May 1, 2020
Visit site
what I wanna do is explore everything in this game 🥰, I expect full quality content in every aspect! CPR has been making super cool games and they really know what they're doing. Plus, Im a big fan of Cyberpunk universe <3 Wish I could augment myself.

to whoever read this thanks, ✨🍄✨

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to find Ciri in Night City or at least the easter egg for her. I believe even though they said she won't be there that she will. Also, can't wait for the Altered Carbon easter eggs.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I looking most forward to the potential for amazing side quests like in Witcher 3 that really flesh out the world. Also cybernetic modifications to tailor my character to my playing style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts