Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 67 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm hoping/looking forward to a lengthy mission chain involving the trauma team, similar to factions and groups in elder scrolls games. I love their visual design and imagine there are lots of opportunities for interesting stories as a paramilitary paramedic.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to play this game, because it promise freedom we cannot truly experience in real life. I want to immerse myself into it as much as possible. Neons, freedom and Johnny Mnemonic/Blade Runner like settings (and Johnny Mnemonic himself). What's not to like?

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Truly after playing Witcher 3 I am more excited for this game than ANYTHING else EVER I want to experience the amazing world building that CDRP is famous for and immerse myself in the lore and characters this is a company that I truly think could redefine the cyberpunk rpg genre since Deus Ex, so freakin excited!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to experiencing what I hope to be the next major milestone in RPG games. It is the first game I'm getting a whole new PC for, hope it will be well worth the investment!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Once it releases in 4 months 14 days, I'm going to take the day off and play it for 24hours straight. I won't try to min max it first just gonna play the main story how I feel like it. Once i'm done, i will probably restart and try to 100 percent it. No net running either at first either, pure guns is how i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts