Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 66 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to become fully immersed and appreciate CD Projekt Red's storytelling abilities. Hoping this is as good as The Witcher 3 and actually makes me care about the characters.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My goodness! What DON'T I wanna do in this game. Where to start... a pinch of character creation and mixed with a healthy heap of exploration and then baked on 2080 ti degrees until it has completely consumed you.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Really looking forward to this free-roaming futuristic style game. Perhaps experiences will resonate with one of my favorite films, BladeRunner ('82). ;) Cant wait to experience this.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
If I win this giveaway, I would love to appreciate every second of the game with Ray Tracing. But I would probably be too distracted by the graphics, sound and side-missions.

I'm just too excited to play this game and would love to play it in the best possible way.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
When i first saw Cyberpunk i was sold. Am i gonna preorder? hell yeah, Did i miss out on the collector's edition? sure did an that sucked. lol but the stunning visuals? the music? the gameplay? an the excitement to see what the plot is, it's gonna be worth the purchase either way. probably gonna play over an over like i did with the mass effect trilogy. no amateur hours will be put into this game that's for sure. an when i saw this giveaway i figured, why not. would help me out alot as i'm still rockin a 5 year old gtx 970. either way i am excited for this game! ps, everyone involved in making this game is breathtaking

May 1, 2020
Visit site
It feels like I've been waiting a lifetime to play cyberpunk 2077. There's finally a game that's in a setting I like and I can't wait to play through the story, doing every side quest beating it completionist style. I don't know what my favourite thing to do will be but I can already tell I'm going to beat it more than once!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just have built my first setup last week, but it didn't work properly cuz of GTX 1050. I believe the CyberPunk masterpiece will make my experience better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS