Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 60 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I don't have the best computer in the world but i was definitly looking forward to cyberpunk, because a com pany like cd project red has proven time and time again just how good they can tell a story, like in one of my favourite games, witcher 3! That Rtx would be the icing on the cake tho!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
It's hard to pinpoint exactly what I'd like to do, but I know that I want to get immersed in the world; to believe in Night City. I enjoy any RPG where you are given the option to explore from early on in the game. I kinda love breaking into buildings and fully scoping them out, looting them etc. before later coming back to do a quest there later in the game - not sure why, but I find it really satisfying to explore the world around me before the plot dictates I need to be there.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been hyped for this game for years now... Cyberpunk genre has been my absolute favorite since falling in love with sci-fi at a young age. Blade Runner, Shadowrun, The Matrix, Neuromancer - I easily lose myself in these worlds. I cannot wait for what is likely to be my most immersive experience in this gritty, neon popping, high-tech realm. Give me 250+ hrs to create my own cyberpunk story and break up the monotony of my reclusive, lackluster network admin life. Plus, it would really fit my (always WIP) custom build. I could maybe use a GPU upgrade but don't have money in the budget. Although, I'm not too greedy, the GTX 1070 will continue to do fine if another "choomba" is more deserving! Good luck everyone!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I remember times when I used to play with my friends "paper RPG" Cyberpunk 2020. In general, in Cyberpunk 2077 I wish to immerse in the world and the plot. As for specifics, I wish to modify my body with cybernetics. My favorite are eye modifications (LCD + camera) and of course cybernetic muscles.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would love to get my hands on this game, I've been saving my money for it since it was announced and I cant wait to purchase it. The first thing I would do is meet its incredible Night City and its people. And this is an amazing chance for me to get a good graphics card so I can play the game the way its meant to.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I absolutely cant wait to explore the world .. just explore every single nook and cranny there is ♥ I'm a sucker for detailed environments like Division 2 for example. Cyberpunk just seems like there is a story in every building and I cant wait to experience it (and spend hundreds of hours .. maybe more).. ♥

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Hello my name is Evan, and I have always been limited on a budget when looking for my dream pc build parts, and a graphics card is always what I truly struggle with. This card would go perfect with my build that I am waiting to build. I currently have on my list to build a amd ryzen 7 3800x cpu, gigabyte 570x, 16gb corsair vengeance 3200mhz ram. My currently build is a amd fx 8350 with a asus am3+ motherboard with a bunch of broken usb ports unfortunately but all good the case supports usb 3.0, and a gtx 1060 video card. Would be awesome to have a chance to put this new card in my dream build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS