Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 59 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to get immersed in this world. Cyberpunk is one of my favorite genres, and Mike Pondsmith's world of Cyberpunk is exactly what I picture when I think of the genre. I want to explore the streets of Night City, talk with the npcs and get to know more about the world, explore the game mechanics regarding weapons and netrunning and, most of all, enjoy a genuinely good experience provided by a team of passionate developers and artists. (sorry for bad English)

What i most want to do? Thats simple! I just want to simply play the game. To get lost in Night City and immerse myself completely in the world CDPR worked so hard to bring to life. Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting for Cyberpunk since 2013, when CD released a teaser. The thing I most wanna do in the game is go off the beaten path and just explore the alleyways and abandoned spots.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly? Doing what people dream of doing. Be a badass hero saving the city with acrobatic fighting styles, lightxabers, gunfights, vehicle combat & probably hacking by traversing through virtual worlds with all the built in cybernetic enhancements & futuristic vehicles and feeling accomplished after every mission, going back to a safe state of the art fortress doubling as a harem in a beautiful technological dystopian world. :tonguewink::grin::tearsofjoy: It’d be excellent if the RTX could properly light up the environment during lightxaber duels🤺 (if any) too. Yes, a shameless plug.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Like a lot of people, I've been waiting for this game ever since the first teaser, all those years ago.

What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to talk to all the inhabitants of Night City, and to immerse myself in that world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS