Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 58 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to customize my V to become a fashionista badass with arm blades. My favorite part of any open world rpg is the ability to customize my character and simply walk around the world and it looks like Cyberpunk 2077 will be the most immersive world CD Projekt Red has made yet!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I cant Wait to check out the open world cyber punk city and just take it all I’m. The world in Witcher was amazing, but I’m more a Sci Fi and first person guy, so I’m super psyched for this game!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
After playing through the Witcher 3 three times, I can't wait to explore every aspect of this world, talk to every NPC and help/hurt every citizen of the city.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been looking forward to this game since the announcement in 2012. I used to and still do play Cyberpunk 2020 pen and paper with friends and colleagues often. My excitement for this game can not be explained.
I’m a strong follower of CDPR and their work and invest a lot of attention and personal time into supporting them and playing their masterpieces. (The merchandise on their store is also amazing and the samurai clothing is incredible.) I am aiming to upgrade my PC for September to play Cyberounk and the RTX 2080 Ti would be the perfect addition to my room.
It’s been amazing seeing how passionate the developers are about this game. Especially Pawel in his interviews! It would be a dream to win this card! I’m excited to just live and role play in this incredible world and experience everything the game has to offer. The in depth missions and side quests with amazingly crafted environments and characters. I can’t wait to lose myself into this game and it’s further expansions

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Chaos in the city, wreck Havoc and finish the game my WAY.
Then take a Dab if i win this, yeah right! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS