Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 57 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to talk to Roach. And since that is definately not possible, I want to kidnap some farmer's horse, mod it with cyber parts to where it can talk, understand, and feel feelings... and then talk to it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The game looks fantastic, and CD project red is a great company and will surelly deliver a great product, that i will thoroughly explore like i did in their marvelous Witcher 3!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
CD Projekt RED are crafters of fantastic quests. And I want to do all of them in that game. And I really wish that somewhere in the world of Cyberpunk I will be able to meet Ciri. As she can travel through time and space.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to see how many things can I actually hack in cyberpunk and explore the whole world and every activity on it I will go for 100% completing for sure I can't wait for this game many years

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My friend and I have been wanting to team up and engage in some serious co-op Cyber action! I'm also excited to see what CPDR have done to innovate open world design!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to customize my V to become a fashionista badass with arm blades. My favorite part of any open world rpg is the ability to customize my character and simply walk around the world and it looks like Cyberpunk 2077 will be the most immersive world CD Projekt Red has made yet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS