Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 56 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Yo, I’m trying to get all the sexiest upgrades and enhancements, fix up my ride and and in game VR set up and blow away any and all of the posers. Can’t without that graphics card :((

May 1, 2020
Visit site
i cant figure out how to use this forum. no idea how to post my own comments or replies. makes this more accessible for ppl like me. i just wanted to enter to win the cyberpunk 2077 thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
i want to explore every corner , see and immerse myself to the cyberpunk world...i want to live in that game and breath it and not leave my pc for the next 2 months....cant wait, just wish my pc would also be able to handle it with the max settings or near the max.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I think the msot i want to do in cyberpunk is.. kiss keanu man, i mean i got a girlfriend and all, but if i analyze my life i think that what i need most.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to taking on different roles and personalities in the game through different playthroughs and experimenting with how the world reacts to different playstyles.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited to explore the story and how your choices affect the game world. CDPR has always stressed branching paths in their games and I am anxious to see how they have pushed the envelope.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I literally cant wait to just waste time, seriously this games world is going to be so fascinating and crazy that ill probably spend most days just exploring it over and over. CDPR does great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS