Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 54 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Blade Runner is my favorite movie of all time. I can't wait to simply explore Night City and soak up the atmosphere of what CD Projeckt has created.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I love the world of cyberpunk from its futuristic tech to its neon glow, I pre-ordered it almost immediately after the 48 minute deep dive from 2018. when I can actually play it I'm going to explore every inch of night city and be the best net running assassin ever

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Super excited for this game. I've been interested in Cyberpunk for a while now, but could never find enough people who wanted to play near me. Now I can experience it all on my own! I'm excited just to explore and discover all the hidden parts of Night City!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to settling in and experiencing it as it unfolds. I know it will not be a completely open character creation but we will have some control and I have a type of background in mind based on a certain character from a film back in 1985 about a group of teenage kids in detention.

So I will be hoping to expand on an alternative universe version of this character with added scars and augmentations. Which is the first thing I will be looking forward to when trying out the game. Jacking into a security system, trying out my cyberware capabilities, upgrading my body and making some obscure and messed up choices to see how far I can push the narrative in weird and wonderful directions.

Come on CD Projekt Red we know you can do it!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited to see how specialized you are able to create your character, definitely want to be a cyborg one playthrough, maybe stay all human in another.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
When the first teaser back in 2013 i got excited for the setting, after they realeased more information and now some footage i all aboard the hypetrain. Im so stocked to immerse myself in that setting with big that big crowded city.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to find some great spot areas in this game ,sit back, relax and awe at the world and it's creation. And with this powerful GPU it will make things more awesome and all the GPU's features will flow right through my screen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS