Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 42 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Actually all I want to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is feel something new. I want to experience something fresh. Now, most of games are acutally boring and they bring nothing new. It may be one of the most polished game ever. I'd like to try Nvidia technology to play ray tracing and feel the power of neon light and cyberpunk vibe. It`s really impressive that group of people can make something like that.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
To be honest... in Cyberpunk i want do EVERYTHING. I really want po play this game already and taste every single piece of futuristic utopia. The informations that Cyberpunk was delayed makes me more optimistic and I hope that CD project will make it even better then i expect.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly? I'd really love to enjoy the scenery of Cyberpunk 2077 I know it sounds like a weird thing maybe, but the scenery of this game is going to be on next-next-generation in terms of looks and detail. Furthermore enjoy the entire aesthetic of the game!

Thanks for this opportunity, good luck everyone!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would like to drive around Night City, blast some music, hack some bionic body parts, get into a gunfight with two rival gangs and then head home to watch some tv and tune my bionics.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited for my second playthru after seeing what the modding community is able to do. What better way to play a modded game than with a modded video card.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
When i finally get to play, I'ma spend an unhealthy amount of time just driving around the city, listening to awesome synthwave tracks and fully take in the carefully crafted simulated life of Night City.
And then shoot some bad guys.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to being able to explore the city and just roleplay and live the cyberpunk life. Everything looks so alive I want to immerse myself in that world so bad

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the city of Night City and see what the differences are between the 6 districts.

What I really want to check out is Japantown and see how it compares to movies like Blade Runner. I can just picture all of the bright neon lights and loud advertisements as you walk around the district.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS