Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 35 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been addicted to the adventure The Witcher 3 put me through. It completely helped me tune out the outside world and enjoy every single aspect of the game itself. I trust CDProjektred to give my friends and I another fantastical adventure that we will all still talk about years later. I would use this graphics card to provide my viewers and myself with that same experience.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Yo,
I hope the story is wonderful. (That's what stay on our memory after years like chrono trigger).
i want to have a lot of different choice for answer in the game and and choice give lot of different end (only good end but different). Stealth mode and a good IA .
Gameplay not too loud !
Graphism i hope i win like this no problem
with graphism.
That's it !
Good luck to all !
And stay home !

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
I am just looking forward to exploring the world that CD Projekt Red has created. I expect it to provide hours of entertainment and hopefully more than a few moments of surprise.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to break the game :D Find the highest place, check all the bounds, ride the fastest vehicle, throw the hardest of punches.
It will take time but at least I would be able to run the game on high or something :D

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to just drive in my CHOOH2 pumped cybercar along deserted highways with NIGHT CITY straight ahead, listing to music and planning the next heist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS