Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 34 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to painstakingly crafting my character stats and personality, immediately regretting my starting play style, playing through the whole game that way and then excitedly re-spec my NG+ for a new play-style, only to immediately miss my first run perk's/loud outs/choices. Also hoping to see some Tub-Geralt at some point...

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I actually can't wait to be absolutely stunned by the visuals and the music. I can't even imagine what the city will look like at night time!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Why do I want to win this card? I am a HUGE fan of CDPR and I'd argue that I might be the biggest Cyberpunk 2077 fan on the planet Earth. I am the guy who saw the demo in 2018 at E3 that sparked a meme and I had the entire CDPR team give me a standing ovation after I saw 2nd demo at E3 2019

My latest PC build Ryzen 3950x 64Gb DDR RAM was made specifically for Cyberpunk 2077 and all that is missing is the custom CP2077 2080Ti that would be the perfect way to finish my build

Good luck to everyone who has entered!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Its simple.... PLAY THE DAM GAME!!!! ahem... looking forward to creating my character and exploring the rich world and trying out various skills and ways to do things

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Well now... would love to get that card. So when I would play Cyberpunk 2077 I would try to break it, find for bugs or glitches since that's what I do best.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to let this story suck me in like the Witcher games have. This is also a very interesting setting that is not visited often, and I can't wait to see how CDPR has imagined it.

With or without the card, I'm buying the game! :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
CD project red make me live Witcher 3 game so I'm very excited to live in the cyberpunk 2077 world. I loves that it will have no censure in the game!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do?

Everything.

I want to wander the entire map - every inch. I want to complete every mission, every side mission, every accomplishment. I want to try the different character builds and play styles. I want to be good and bad. Interacting with the environment and the characters that populate it.

EVERYTHING!

And I would love to do all this with video setting maxed using this GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card. Yeah, I would love that... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts