Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 33 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted a game like this for the longest time, I really want to live out my Cyberpunk fantasy and roleplay as a cybernetically enhanced merc getting by in a high tech low life society

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Easy. I want to play it in bites of 45 minutes spaced out over months. I will play this game maybe 3 times a week. Tops. It will take me years to finish.

Is this because I want to savour this epic roleplaying game for as long as possible? Is it because I am afraid I can not handle the freedom of choice, depth of story, immersive gameplay and spectacular graphics? Is it because I am afraid to head in to the unknown world of a new IP instead of a rehashed rebooted HD remake of a tired, already-beaten-to-death horse?

No.

It's because I have two kids under the age of 3 and I have forgotten what words like "spare time" and "sleep" means. But god damn, do I want to play this game.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Who doesnt want to hangout with virtual Keanu. But also want to be able to play the game. My first kid is due at the beginning of September so I dont know when I will actually get to play the games. But weather its at release or a year later I look forward to it all the same.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
A part from admiring the amazing Graphics and the very living city, I would ofcourse like to find Keanu!

The next thing im gonna do is to figure out how to get the most unique and personal experience in the game. Am I gonna be Peaceful or will I end up as an assassin? Only time will tell

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am excited for cyberpunk since I have first heard of it. I would really like get 100% achievements in this game even if it would take too many play hours. Can not wait for this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts