Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 96 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring Night City and delve into the everyday lives of its residents (Mr. Livingston and I share the same odd fascinations!) while wrecking havoc in the old decrepit alleyways and towering buildings alike.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
one of my favorite things CD project red does, is sound design. the Witcher 3 wild hunt set my bar for world sounds. cant wait to hear the sounds of night city.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I honestly can't wait to see what play style I will like to play. I find myself to be aggressive in shooters but sneaky in RPG type games. This will definitely be an interesting mix!

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for some time now. Once I completed witcher 3 and came to know that CD Projekt Red is working on this, since that day I was eagerly waiting for the game to be launched so that I can experience the hard work the out in the game. Once I get my hands on this game I would first like to experience the vast futuristic world of cyberpunk and next the storyline of the game. Hope to win this so that I can play this came at max configuration. Thanks PCGAMER and GOG.COM.

Bob

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well, I have enjoyed basically everything CD Projekt Red makes (even Witcher 1), so I am looking forward to playing anything they make. I know it will be good.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing CDprojekt red games since the witcher 2 came out, I've never had a truly great computer until recently, and this graphics card would top the cake and mean the world to me. I'm super pumped about this "breathtaking" game and cant wait to see what it looks like in its best ray tracing way!

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for some time now. Once I completed witcher 3 and came to know that CD Projekt Red is working on this since that day I was eagerly waiting for the game to be launched so that I can experience the hard work put in by CD Projekt Red. Once I get my hands on this game, first I would like to explore the vast futuristic world of cyberpunk and experience the details of the world around the Avatar of the game and second and most important thing I would like to explore is the detailed storyline of the game. I hope I win this so that I can experience the details of the game. Thanks PCGAMER and GOG.COM for giving us opportunity to get a chance to get this exclusive graphic card.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS