Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 95 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I don't have a PC powerful enough to run gtx 2080 ti Cyberpunk. But I still wish to have it. Too great!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to see what the company, whom of which took my favorite book series and made a remarkable game trilogy out of, can do with such a different setting. I am very excited to experience what is sure to be a show stopper. Thanks for the giveaway guys!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to go on a drive through the Night in the middle of the night in both the Real and Cyberpunk 2077 world, with the radio blaring. Already Pre-ordered in January!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have to say that CD Projekt is probably one of the greatest game developers as their games keep you immersed all the way through from start to finish. Especially how they took the book of The Witcher and turned it into a gaming masterpiece. I have no doubt that Cyberpunk will make my mind EXPLODE and allow me to explore the deep, highly detailed world Cyberpunk has to offer.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore Night City, plain and simple. I have no doubt I will love this game as CD Project Red's games have gotten only greater over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts