Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 97 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am a massive fan of The Witcher III so I can't wait to see this game from CD Projekt Red. Also, massive fan of the Cyberpunk genre. Having the chance to explore a massive city in that setting is going to be amazing!
This game by itself is a reason to buy a whole new rig ...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Excited to see the game upon release and the fact that one of my favorite actors is part of this game makes it a even greater thing. Anxious to get my hands on this game is an understatement.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to finding Keanu and having him tell me I'm fabulous! 😄 seriously tho with getting lost in the world of witcher for so long, looking forward to seeing the world building and hopefully getting just as immersed and lost in it too.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello all
i want to explore cyberpunk 2077 immersive world as much as possible. Explore every nook and corner of the map. Interact with all characters and immerse myself hours and hours in the world. Finish off all the side quest and doing main quest inbetween.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well this is my first time answer this reward RTX in my life so i hope i could win this , i always hope and wish to have 1 RTX in my life if i couldn't is fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS