Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 53 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Murder; just straight up murder everything. I'm always interested in having one save file where I try to break the story completely by acting like a psychopath and seeing how the devs will let me go. It's also a pretty good indicator on how 'open world' the game is.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to dive into the intense adult world of Cyberpunk 2077. I’ve always played the good guy when it comes to decision based games but out of all the gameplay I’ve seen I feel like I actually might cross the line of becoming more bad then good in the end. Can’t wait to see what I choose to do to survive this beautiful looking video game

May 1, 2020
Visit site
"what you want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 ?"

I want to escape. These past few months have been insane for the world and personally with loss of jobs, health, finances and more.

No matter what, this is an unprecedented time and we are all living through history. I just want to forget reality in a safe way (chemical aside) and great games provide this. The world building, the story, the characters and the small details that CD Projekt Red is known for. No matter what, this game is a labor of love by many, and all of us on here will enjoy it, I am sure.

I wish everyone the best of luck, and I hope you are all Healthy and safe.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'd just like to explore the world and look at all the details and complete all the side missions that will no doubt be available in the game. I want to take my time enjoying the atmosphere and futuristic setting. Hopefully with the highest graphic quality and framerates!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to making my character, getting the look how I want it. Then doing the stats for my fast nomad solo tech build that I want my first character to be.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
can't wait to immerse myself in another world built by cd project red. My graphics card died recently and i havent been able to play most triple-A games. Id love to be able to play the game, thats all i want. ♥

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to experiencing another great game from a great studio like cd Projekt red. They know how to build an immersive world that will make escaping a covid filled one particularly pleasant for a bit.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really wanna get engrossed in the city and its verticality; I wanna talk to random NPCs, notice the environment, go on a drive in the rain and find out cool easter eggs and secrets. I wanna play the game multiple times using different playstyles too. Really looking forward to CD Projekt Red's next creation!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
All i want is to experience the world, drive around and see things, interact with people and the groups in it, and maybe cause some havok from time to time. I just like the vibe games/films like this have, so i'm looking foward to see what CDPR came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS