Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 376 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Ever since seeing that boxing robot beat up the player in one of the gameplay videos, I can't wait to see what I can hack and get some creative kills with it!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077 I want to discover the incredible environment that is Night city and be able to discover the secrets that this city abounds, improve my character of cybernetic weapons in order to fight against rival gangs.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
First: get the game.
Second: see how much I can do in game
Third: decide what do I want to do most in game
Fourth: abandon what I wanted before and set new goals

May 5, 2020
Visit site
As someone who loves (and currently misses) experiencing the feel and atmosphere of different cities, I more than anything else want to just wander Night City while playing Cyberpunk, getting the feel for different neighborhoods, seeing streets at different times of day and night, and seeing what kind of weird off-beat side stories or details I can spot off the beaten track.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have always been a fan of the Cyberpunk genre, and when this game was announced, I was blown away by the games visual and the story it had to offer. While playing the game, I'll be taking my time building my character and exploring all that Night City has to offer while jamming out to the soundtrack.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Honestly for a few months I've just been thinking of designing my character based on Alita from the Alita Battle Angel manga. I think she'd fit right in the CP2077 world lol

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I honestly can’t wait to be stuck on the cyber-create-a-character screen for HOURS refining what I want my character to be and what origin I want it to have. Night City isn’t ready for me.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Man, I just want to drive around in the city center at night in Night City and listen to the radio stations, I'd be able to do that for months straight

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to being surprised. As much as Witcher 3 was a game changer for me, I know Cyberpunk will have the same impact. I'll be starting the game by exploring everything possible and will completely ignore the main quest for as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts