Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 375 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to check out the character customization, as well as the world design. CDPR did such an amazing job with the Witcher series and I hope that carries over to Cyberpunk.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher is one of my most favorite things ever. I read all the books, played the games and even watched that scuffed Polish TV show from 2002. I absolutely loved getting lost in that world. I played through Witcher 3 something like 6 times because of how good it was. I guess that's the thing I'm looking forward to the most from Cyberpunk 2077. Just getting lost in the world that they created and exploring every inch of it. The fact that CD Projekt is making a cyberpunk game is still crazy to me and I can't wait.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Once cyberpunk 2077 releases, i'll travel around the city to hear the conversations and background of NPCs.
I'll most definitly get the kusanagi yaiba, this bike is killer!!!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Finish the game multiple times using different playstyles. Go for a stealthy melee build one time and the next time see if i can build my character like a tank.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the hacking and/or crafting the most. I'm interested in how they are going to make those stand out compared to other games in the genre.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
This game has been on my mind for so long! To think it would have been releasing this month, brings a slight tear to my eye HAHA! As a kid I used to love the Deus Ex for the original Xbox. The world building and freedom to play the way you want was truly captivating. I am looking the most forward to the feeling of the environment and how you can create a character that truly evolves from you decisions but is formed from the city you are thrust into. 2077 cannot come soon enough, which releases 1 week before my birthday!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The first thing I would do see how the world reacts to a complete renegade who only wants chaos. Gonna be pulling my gun out in a lot of conversations lmao

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Finally........as an old gamer.....and after so long.......to be immersed in a gaming world that brings me to the old days of Blade Runner and the premise of cybernetics and such enhancements. It has taken tech and talent decades to get the this point. So many iterations along the way such as Deus Ex and other excellent games that have always tried to create the universe we sought, but were hampered by what existed as their medium.
We are now on the doorstep of embracing the closest realization by far. Setting, art, dynamic story, tech infusion all coming together into what I hope Cyberpunk 2077 will be. The next doorway towards being part of a cybernetic journey..... inside a jagged punk futuristic feel..... seeing the good and the bad that society has become all around the future us.........even if just for a little while. :)

I can't wait to experience it. :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
It’s hard to pinpoint one thing, but I want to just roam around the environments and live in the cyberpunk world CDPR is creating! Can’t wait! :love:

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to see the graphical intensities, right now my computer can barely run anything with it’s current graphics card, I hope I can run Cyberpunk when it comes out!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS