Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 373 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just cant wait to do my 2077 100% run of this game, just like witcher3!
I Want to explore every single bit of this game, his lore, all the city in the most detail i can!

I'm (almost) ready to do, at least, 8 full runs of the game! I want to see EVERY SINGLE OPTION of dialog in this game! My body is ready, my family is ready and my PC is almost ready, just need a new powerfull and awesome GPU HE HE HE

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to explore the city and explore the most hidden alleyways for what could be hidden in them. I’m also hoping that there’s some modding possibility in the future!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to see how far they push the feel of being in an actual city. How the entire world will react to you and fluent the entire experience will feel.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really want to ride the streets on my decked out cyber bike as a nomad.

and/or,

be the really talented netrunner who comes back from the other side of the blackwall!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
i think the first thing i would do is to stream the game and just be amazed from the game and the graphics, just to see how mcuh work they put into the game, like for real it's the most expected game for me at least and wanted it so much.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
As a sci-fi and cyberpunk fan, I've been looking forward to having a game that contains both aesthetics. Not since Shadowrun on SNES and Genesis, and the more recent Cloudpunk, have we had a dedicated title. I'm looking forward to learning the backstory and circumstances leading to the dystopian world, and finding my place amongst the society.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I just can't wait to explore the environment, futuristic mega cities have been a massive interest of mine ever since judge dredd, so playing in this and seeing that world is like magic to me

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see what this game can offer, from character customization to the open world. I also can't wait to see what role Keeanu Reeves plays. I also can't wait to see what the world of Cyberpunk has to offer and to also find the little details.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to enter on a virtual world inside Cyberpunk 2077 world and play Cyberpunk 2077 on this virtual world and them inside of this world find a PC to play Cyberpunk 2077 too hahaaha
Jk I just want to see the story, must be awesome coming from CD Projekt

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS