Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 371 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
Visit site
I'd love this! 😎 I've had my PC Collector's Edition preordered for months! So excited for this game but my RX 5700XT is going to squeal a little even at 1440p 😅

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to just about everything in Cyberpunk 2077, but if i had to pick one, i suppose it would be exploring the body modifications and seeing where i can take my character from beginning to end.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see how they handle the humanity and cybernetics system from the source book. Lots of possibilities to explore what humanity means and how we treat it as a people.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to explore all of Night City. Driving to each of the different districts in my Yaiba Kusanagi. Also excited for all of the Main Quests, Side Quests, and the many other activities to do in this Cyberpunk world!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I honestly can not wait to see the amount of modifications you can do to yourself. If what they say is true about how large the world is, I'm sure I will spend a long time exploring absolutely everything the game has to offer .

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really want to experience the same feeling the Witcher 3 gave me. Cybperunk 2077 looks like a game that will give me the choice to shape the story without constraints and allow me to be a complete badass whether I choose to be good or evil

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait for this game to come out. Very curious to see if CDPR can make the game as rich and believable in it's 'aliveness' as The Witcher 3. Usually I'm more drawn to playing the good guy in RPGs, so I'll probably give it a go as a certified scumbag. (Also lowkey hoping to bump into Ciri somewhere as an easter egg.)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Firstly play the game as a good guy and then replay the game as a total villain, make all the tough choices just to see all the consequences of my actions.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to experience the universe of cyberpunk. It looks intriguing like nothing I have seen before and want to experience what CD Projekt has been making for the past 8 years. Since its initial tease in 2012 I was hooked.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the topic of body modification and see how Cyberpunk 2077 handles it. It was something in Deus Ex: Human Revolution that I found really fascinating. Beyond that, I loved all of the Witcher games, and was a huge fan well before Witcher 3. I just want to play anything by CD Projekt Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS