Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 372 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I think I’m most looking forward to is the fluid experience moving from inside building to the outdoors. It looks so seamless. Also the game will win game of the year for the next 100 years. I will be playing this game the rest of my life.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I'd like to do is make a stealth-hacking build and just explore the world, do all the side quests, hack everything and turn it against my opponents or watch them from the shadows and manipulate them in various ways.
Do and see as much as possible in one playthrough and then start with a new character, this time focused on the social aspects and on diplomatic resolutions in quests and see what changes.
Lastly, do another playthrough where I make a combat oriented character and basically, well, kill everyone. And see what changes.
After I'm done with these 3 experiments I'm going to use the meta knowledge I acquired to mix and match elements from these playstyles to find a fun combination. Also, going to try to min-max as much as possible to make an ultimate build that can do everything, if possible.
And this is just the beginning....

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to do everything, honestly! I'm especially excited to go to the ripperdoc and see what kind of upgrades and mods I can get!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore a cyberpunkish city and find every little secret I can. Worldbuilding is my favorite thing and I can't wait to see what the devs have in store!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm mostly looking forward to being able to do the character customization and view the game completely immersed. It would be nice to be able to see all the design work that has been done in the game with a decent graphics card since I'm a single parent with one income it's not that easy to drop a big chunk of money for a great graphics card. But it would be nice to upgrade to be able to see all the details in the game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The main thing I want to see in Cyberpunk is just the result of the years of work the developers put into this. I want to see their ideas and imagination of how they intended Cyberpunk be made. Can’t wait for September 😁

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm gunna spend the first 15 30 60 minutes several hours just on the character creator.
Then once I'm in game, I'm going to cyberhack the crap out of every single thing I can hack.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward on how the players' choice will impacts the gameplay. I would love to just replay the game exploring all the outcomes of my choice and I'm sure I will spend countless hours in this game as I have in The Witcher 3.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
In my opinion, one of the things that The Witcher 3 did best is world design. It's very realistic but follows the rules of its own world creating a great sense of immersion. So I want to feel immersed in the great world of cyberpunk. Also I want to hear the complete soundtrack. I already love all the released songs and The Witcher 3 soundtrack is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS