Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 314 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I love losing myself in a world of detail and lore. This game feels like it will be something to experience. I just wanna lose myself in this world like no other.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for this giveaway hope i can take it home lel. Anyways, what i will be doing in Cyberpunk 2077 is to explore, It will be an amazing experience to view a cool looking game on every angle especially the underskirt angle lols,

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, this is the only new release game I've been looking forward to in 2020. I think for me is the lore of the world that has me so intrigued as well as how well the game will be crafted by CD Projekt RED.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Beautiful neon lights, intriguing gameplay, action-packed,... There're just so many awesome things to expect from Cyberpunk 2077. Can't wait to experience the game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Getting lost and exploring the world of The Witcher has been one of the most wonderful experiences of my gaming life and I can't wait to jump into an amazing new universe crafted by CD Projekt Red. I'm looking forward to exploring all the types of playstyles and create the ultimate cyberpunk badass.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to activate Raytracing, drive with my Car through the City Center at Night and watch how the lights from the Advertising-Lights reflect on my car.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I was sold when I saw Keanu in the trailer! I've loved the Cyberpunk genre dating back to the old Shadowrun series. I'm hoping this game carries the same atmosphere and grittiness. Also CDProjektRED has never disappointed me with a game to date.
I'm most looking forward to seeing their vision of a gritty cyberpunk metropolis. If it's anything like the trailers it's going to be so immersive and cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS