Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 312 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have been a big fan on cdpr games for a long time, and Im looking forward in traversing night cities environments and social aspects, specially for me I love role playing so its the perfect game!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
To be absolutely immersed in this large, different world. I've always been fascinated with science fiction and what people can come up with these fictional stories about our world with tech we couldn't or haven't yet reached. I'd probably read up every lore there is in game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Being a huge fan of CD Projekt Red (due to the amazing witcher series) I've been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 for a long time and would definitely love to play through the story of the game and experience how my choices affect the gameplay. However, the first thing i will definitely do is to ride all the cool cars and see how fast they go. Messing with the NPCs will be a close second for me.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to take the Christopher Livingston approach and simply immerse myself in the Cyberpunk world! I want to live like an NPC: go to bars, find a normal-ish job, maybe pursue a wholesome relationship. The standard.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to just explore the whole world, as I know Cd Projekt Red, it will be very detailed, and the most important things are in the details!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I would like to play that game in the future. I'm currently working on fighting COVID-19, but I love this game genre and the setting (I used to play GURPS Cyberpunk tabletop RPG).

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I've been looking forward to this ever since the teaser trailer. CDPR are my favourite developers; The Witcher 3 was so lovingly crafted, with the best DLC I've ever seen (without charging an arm and a leg too!)

I've genuinely been saving for a new PC build specifically to run this game without sacrificing on visuals or performance. Can't wait to try out those wrist blades!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Finally looking forward to a game where you have not only the roaming ability, multiplier, and choices. But beautiful graphics and storyline.
As always will enjoy character customization and setup, with getting lost for hours within gameplay finding out all the little nooks and sneaky areas within the game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
ill be honest i have been a cyberpunk fan since i was a kid over the years i have watched the pc games take leaps and bounds into the graphics future , what i want most from this game is it meets the unsaid challenge of all cyberpunk fans im stupid excited by the idea of it finally happening ! and from the looks of it ill need a new card to enjoy it to the fullest ! Good luck to all . cd project red has yet to let me down here's hoping !

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Submerged myself into a world i have never experience before in a video-game. I would love to see all the vanity items we can wear and the arsenals we can use to cause some chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS