Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 313 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to trying out the combat mechanics myself. The Witcher 3 was very well put together in this regard so it will be nice to see if Cyberpunks shooting feels solid

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Im most excited to delve into a world that CD projekt red has been developing. The depth with which the Witcher 3 was made is still in a league of its own today. Really hope to see this be the start of a franchise as successful as the Witcher series has been.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want nothing but to breathe in Night City. The electricity of every independently moving cog, coming together to create a living world that is its own machine. The sights, the sounds, the roar of life. Timeless, there is a place for everyone and everything in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I would like to "live" hard moral choices, i´m expecting a game difficult in the "morals" more than in the gameplay. I´m waiting to get drunk of the Cyberpunk 2077 universe.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to explore the multiple ways of clearing this game. From a diplomatic approach to going guns blazing.

So far all the games made by CD Projekt Red have been breathtaking and I know that Cyperpunk 2077 will take me on an amazing journey and September 17th 2020 will be a day to be remembered.

Winning this exclusive graphic card would definitely make the experience even better!.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore every inch, nook, and cranny of CD Projekt Red's masterpiece. As with each of their game, their attention to detail is what makes me proud to be a gamer. It's not just a game, it's an experience, something to get lost in. Cyberpunk 2077 stands to be their best yet, and I am looking forward to learning everything about the setting of the game, the characters in the game, as well as the one I shall be playing as. Sound design, level design, character design, dialog, graphics, everything so far seems to point to the best gaming experience ever and I feel so lucky to be alive in this day and age. I look forward to everything in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
As a developer - I like to try and break things.
Using the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition I'll be pushing the game to it's limits. Rest of my rig is all brand new, top of the range parts, but the card is so old!
In Cyberpunk I'll be taking apart their narrative, breaking down their shaders and materials, examining their modeling, rigging and animations. I'll be learning from this next-gen game and using it to improve the PC games I develop.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to exploring the world, taking in all the details, and playing a cd projekt game with a character of my very own to build and play as I like!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I love CD projekt red In looking forward to roam the city and cause havoc listen to the wonderful soundtrack but Im afraid I wont be able to do it beacuse my system is out od date and I Lost my job bcs of the pandemic so all my savings are going into surving these harsh times

May 4, 2020
Visit site
two of my favourite movies are: Blade Runner and Blade-runner 2049. One of my favourite books is "Neuromancer" by William Gibson.

One of my favourite games are The Witcher 3.

So when i heard that CD Projekt was making a Cyberpunk themed game i was super excited. Oh my.

unfortunatley cant afford a new gfx card for the game but this cards looks super rad amazing! I hope i win!

Good luck to everyone and stay safe! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS