Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 273 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've always want to explore the world built by CDPR. The only thing I want now is to play Cyberpunk 2077 with that shiny little VGA since my GTX 1050 will probably not be able to play this game. Lmao

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been trying to assemble my first computer build for a little bit over a year now.That’s because of training leading up to deployment and I think this card will help me complete my build and become a pc gamer . This would allow me to leave console gaming alone permanently. Thanks for your time.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I really wanna hack into the net with a character made as homage to Motoko and climb the tallest building possible in Night City free falling off the rooftop. Please tell me CDPR figured to put an easter egg like that into the game. Then with a character made in my own image I want to hop on the Kusanagi customize it Red and powerside iconically like Kaneda. Cyberpunk 2077 will complete me.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Ever since reading William Gibson's Neuromancer I've wanted a video game adaptation to relive Case's adventures. It seems like this is one step closer to becoming a real console cowboy, and I'm all in with the Xbox Collector's Edition but if I can play on the PC I'll be happy to purchase another copy!

Good luck to all of the Mollys out there!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
As the Witcher 3 is my favourite game of all time, I cannot wait to play Cyberpunk I really hope Ciri and Avallac'h are there as an easter egg or hopefully even part of a side quest? #Hyped!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing i want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is exploring every-single-street and get every-single-achievement! However i won't be able to play it without this amazing card :(

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I might be a greedy guy since I have nothing to say and Idk much about Cyberpunk 2077,but I could tell u 1 thing that this is probably the game of the year,the character,the cameos,...the Dev of the game and Nvidia co-op together just to made the huge giveaway of graphics card(limited edition)that only 200 ppl could get it,so u could say this game is not gonna be a horrible game where they just make it and consume the money(like Metal Gear Survive it Mass Effect:Andromeda)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want to drive around the city. Knowing CDPR and their attention to detail I was blown away by the Witcher 3 and this is supposed to be the most realistic city ever made in a game.

The missions/quests will be icing on the cake. To get the gist of interacting with the locals and seeing how what you do shapes what happens in the city.

I’ve been waiting for this game since I first saw the trailer which made no sense but I knew it was gonna be epic.

Been a fan of CDPR since the Witcher 1 and seen the company grow exponentially since then and it’s been a treat.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am super excited for this game, and am glad they are taking their time and making it as great as it can be. I cant wait to see all the different choices I can make, and how different each playthrough is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts