Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 240 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
I've wanted to play Cyberpunk2077 for a long time, even back when it was first announced. Honestly, the thing I want to do the most is explore Night City and see the vast world CDProjekt Red is creating, and get pulled deep into this world of corporation, cybernetic enhancements and crime. Also, after seeing the E3 demo which gave us the first real look at the game that's when I knew I was going to love playing this

May 3, 2020
Well, since the announcement of the game
I already liked its concept and the idea behind it so I cant wait ti get my hands on it once realesd to jump into the game and unleash its best

May 3, 2020
I don’t wanna explore the world I want to to feel Immersed in it! I want to walk the streets in Night city and watch as npcs talk amongst themselves and do their daily routine. I wanna walk into a gang hideout and stealth my way through their defenses and takeout all of them. I wanna customize my character like me and put myself into the game, I can’t wait for this game to come out and I’ll keep having high expectations and hopes for it!

May 3, 2020
Looking to replace as many parts of me as possible with robot bits. Is a cyber-mohawk a thing? Can I replace my mohawk with a somehow more cyberpunk cyber-hairstyle? Gonna be saying "cyber" a lot.

May 3, 2020
The netrunner looks amazing will probably favor that play style heavily. I really like the multiple story options based on actions. Way to make this something I can spend a lot of hours on.

May 3, 2020
I cant wait to get my hands on character creator. I always spend hours customizing my character and Cyberpink 2077 looks like got a lot of interesting options.

May 3, 2020
Since the introduction I have seen so many great things from the gameplay character graphics and look forward to each day to experience this blockbuster hope the game is as great as I think a Vietnamese 🇻🇳

May 3, 2020
I tried to avoid news and previews about the game to not spoiler myself, but being a CDPR title, I expect and look forward to an awesome story!

Jan 13, 2020
Driving around the city is probably what I'm looking forward to the most. I don't think I've ever looked forward to game more than this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts