Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 238 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
i want to kick ass alongside keanu reeves and explore the theme, and lifestyle of night city that cdprojecktred has made for us to see .i would really like to win this giveaway because i want to build a pc and this would be a great start

[redacted]
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I will keep on playing this game until everything is fully discovered and explored. I wouldn't want to miss any single detail in it, I believe that's the best way to show my appreciation towards CD PROJEKT RED for their reputable effort in game making.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
This game looks like a great sci-fi FPS rpg and I can’t wait to play it but I don’t know how well my current pc build is gonna run the game so I thought that I could use the upgrade, and what else is better to upgrade than this edition of the 2080.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I really want to try and create a character that looks as close to Geralt or Ciri from the Witcher as possible. We all know cyberpunk Ciri would be a force to be reckoned with.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I gotta say, ever since I sat in the live demonstration at EGX 2019 I was so hyper for the games release.. I just can't wait to get in and discover how far you can push the world and your character..

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to experience driving that sweet car through the streets of cyberpunk and to hang out with Keanu Reeves. "You're breathtaking!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts