Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 153 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would play out the fantasy I can't fulfill in real life. I would make the Indian community proud, while disappointing my Indian parents.

Oh well.

A man has to dream, but even dreams require a RTX 2080 ti.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I plan on doing the only sane thing to do in Cyberpunk... Play as Bill from Bill and Ted 🤣 Bill and Ted's Most Horrific Adventure. There is time travel and school projects in this game right?

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I will use my outstanding netrunner skills to locate and find Ciri in the hellish depths of the Night City and I will help her flee from the claws of Eredin while listening to Deep Dive soundtrack on full volume on my speakers. My neighbours need to learn to appreciate the amazing work CD Projekt has put into the game :D (and especially into the soundtrack).

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've avoided all media since the game was annouced so apart from seeing some brief videos (a few minutes) I have not seen what there is to offer. Looking forward to it, and hoping that it's not a "bullet sponge" game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well the wait for the game has been very long.. Amount of hardwork and detailing gone into making this game is unbelievable am super excited to take control of V ... going to explore night city as much as i can and gotta spend those hard earned eddies to make some serious deadly weapons/cyberware upgrades can't wait to see where my decisions take me in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS