Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 152 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
My god what don't I want to do, I want to fill my arsenal up with the best weapons, I want to buy as many of the vehicles as possible especially the bikes, I want to explore every last inch of night city, and my god do I want to see where the plot goes with my boy Johnny silver hand this game is literally the only reason I'm staying sane in these times!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can`t wait to spend 200+ hours just exploring Cyberpunk version of Velen. Not to mention side quests and main story. Only thing is I will have to quit my job, but I don`t see any problem with that...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would simply just want to kick back and enjoy this game to see how truly breath taking it is while finding the most chaotic storyline first play through and then play it all over again and again 😁

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As someone who has never even played a CD Projekt Red game I’m immensely excited to see they hype surrounding the studio and completely immerse myself into what looks to be an extremely detailed and vibrant world

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I Cant wait to just walk around the night city and see it's ppl and all the small details they put in game world. All the small interactions between npc's and hear the conversations. Its just going to be mindblowing to hear and see everything that night city has to offer. <3

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna explore. I hope that Cyberpunk will allow me to do a lot of different things like I did in the Witcher. I hope I could spend hundreds of hours to discover everything that game will have to offer ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS