Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 123 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Quite hyped about this one. I would like to get into the story, enjoy every second and share it all with my friends. It will probably be the best game of the decade.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore every nook and cranny of Night City to get the feel of the world before I start tackling jobs. It'll be fun to see what it's like in a unique vision of the future with new technology and the people that live in the various districts.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do is travel around the city not by cars or some other vehicle, just walk. As we came out of the subway in the gameplay trailer, I was totally blown by the crown of people crossing the road. The game felt so alive and immersive! Never thought a crowd in a game would make me so excited. I want to explore each and every corner of the city by foot!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I hope this game allows you to have an apartment, buy music from stores and bring it back to your room and listen to it or fun stuff to do at your home, (VR training). These kind of stuff I missed in omikron nomad soul that I would like to see featured in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait for cyberpunk. It looks good..at least from the trailers and hopefully with them pushing the release date back they will shine it up even more. I would love to use this card to see the Ray tracing and just be able to play games on decent settings with good frames.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Experience all the micro narratives that hopefully will make Night City feel alive.
There's something magical about videogames when the world feels like a living, breathing place, and you can completely lose yourself in them.
Just gotta remember to feed the kids..

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ohh...mostly..I would like to see multiple ways of passing the quest and whole game thats sound very interesting for me. Also exploring the whole world and Nightcity would be awesome! :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I haven't looked more forward to a game for a long, long time. The first thing I'm going to do is explore and find all the little hidden gems, short cuts and back streets of the city. I want to know these streets like the back of my hand before we get V into any crazy situations. Just so we know how to get out of any potential issues if it does all go south ;)

Hey everyone, VP of Beef Ted Franks here. I'm excited for Cyberpunk 2077, and I really, really want to get into a high-speed car chase through Night City. That sounds fun and, most importantly, irresponsible.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts