Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 124 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to spend time playing around with the mod system. I want to buy as many of the kids you can get for your character and see just how crazy and tricked out they can become!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanna explore whole Night City and make tons of the coolest screenshots ever. And, I hope, new videocard will help me to make these screenshots fancy and beautiful!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I waiting for this game since the first announcement. I really want to live in this city, feel that atmosphere, enjoy the beauty of the world of cyberpunk 2077. I feel that I will spend at least 200 hours on the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
At the moment I’m just getting my partner into PC gaming. Right now we share my solo computer with a Nvidia 750 - it’s definitely dated now!! But even with hardware limitations, I’ve managed to share the joys of PC gaming with my partner (we recently finishing Telltales The Walking Dead, season one!) and now we want to build a computer for her, this would be an awesome building block! We are both big fans of Keanu Reeves (John Wick 4 coming out in 2022 hurts us physically haha) and so seeing him in a AAA game would be awesome for us, and to do it on this card would make things even better!! Best of luck to everyone, and here’s hoping our story is cool to read!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm ready for Keanu Reeves to exist in my brain chips. Guiding me in and through potential dangers. I'm excited to see what decisions I make, and what consequences they come with. And most of all, seeing a beautifully crafted world for all of what it is. The good. The bad. And the dirty. Bring it on Cyberpunk 2077!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanna run around.. be a jerk, shoot, kill, steal. I wanna finish the story, play the sidequests. Figure out I could have go through some section totally differently, start the game over. Notice I did not use some overpowered ability in my first playtrough. I wanna have fun, I wanna enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts