Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 18 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
Renhil 'oh. Born from a bloodline lost before the transition to this dystopia, has natural traits for tech and memory. Being a netrunner was easy for me it means nothing anymore.... Chaotic but good hearted only hacks for the sake of robin hood esque situations. Used for profits but just to get by as it really does nothing for me anymore. Until I find that reason again.... Looking for my brother who I watched taken from me 16 years ago my motivation grows thin... maybe he's gone.. Until I see a slight image of what might be him in the lowers. Charismatic when I need to be but needlessly aggressive with firearms when bored. Give me something to hack. Give me that red to hack :)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Straight up! I’m gonna design my character to be a net runner street kid with a lot of close combat skills and a lot of illegal militech modifications.And I am curious to find out what’s behind the Dark Wall.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
mine would be a sniper or a slingshot chracter like using high caliber pistol, i like to snipe enemies from a far and flick my shots to the head. i like playing a style all guns blazing not preferred the stealth approach

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I pre-ordered CyberPunk 2077 many months ago over at GOG. Having a CyberPunk edition 2080ti would just be the icing on the cake while I play the game.

What I want to do most in the game is to meet all the characters in all the side missions. I hope my entry wins!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
So the first interesting thing in Cyberpunk is to customalize genitals :p but for real i will make a punkrock man with lightly equipment. I love jacket of the first main player in the trailer and i will keep the same.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Yes,hello,my first time being here,i saw that this was a giveaway so i wanted to take a shot winning it,what i would do with it is playing games on high or even more,and do a quality stream on twitch,rn im using an old nvidia gt 740 and its messing up my fps and view sooo i would like to win it,thats the only reason,ty for reading this and good luck to everyone that entered the giveaway :)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
My ideal cyberpunk character would be nerdy, but caring and have a sense of justice. He would help old people to cross the street, to destroying enemy bases for the safety of the country. He would sacrifice his lives to keep other people from danger. He would be an anonymous hero because he don't do this for fame, just for his own self-satisfaction for seeing someone's happiness. GET READY FOR THE BEST CYBERPUNK, The Justice Fighter.

Loves: Sushi, Movies and Santa

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have always wanted to go with an absolutely normal look, just like myself, but deep down have awesome skills and talents—someone that until you got to know them, you wouldn't be able to judge who they are.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a badass. He will ride heavily modified vehicles, take fight with other gangs and try to own their territory. Every person in the night city will know his name and obey him, respect him.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
My ideal character would be a skilled person with long-range weapons, who has a device that can hack whatever gets in his way. A very mysterious character, without giving much information about his history

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to recreate my favourite solo. He was a bit of a bum and favoured a shotgun. The Kingbuck 4 barrel beast. He also had a sack of shotgun shells, all different types, and never really paid attention to what being loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS