Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a mix of three of games.
Assassin's Creed
2. Splinter Cell
3. Watch Dogs
First of all, I like sneaky and hacking type of games. I would like to have the agility to climb buildings and structures with ease like in Assassin's Creed, sneak through air vents and tight spaces like in Splinter Cell, and of course hacking phones, computers, networks and stuff like in Watch Dogs. For me an open-world is not really "open-world" if you cannot go almost anywhere in the game. Now for me that would be an ultimate character.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
my ideal character would be a truth seeking and open minded person. not only would this character try to explore their humanity but they would have a soft spot for children and how they are treated. most of the characters are adults in this universe but my character would be focused on the forgotten children of this time.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My ideal Cyberpunk char would be a thief (like a job FF style), be able to pickpocket, and look like Locke from FF3. With a sci-fi looking face ofc.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The best vigilante assassin. he takes on jobs that aim only at crooks and rich people that became big by stealing and mistreating thing poor. he uses body modifications to help him remain unnoticed wherewhever he goes and also helping him become a great hacker in order to be able to sneak in secured building and industries.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My ideal cyberpunk character is a net-Hacker who at a glance looks un-augmented but is heavily decked out in the best hacking hardware and software as well as a close-combat weapon configuration.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Mine would be a netrunner. Seems to me like there would be endless challenges in playing a character like that. I love the idea of man meets hardware and mentally besting opponents to achieve goals to help my party/team/gang. Their name would be either Talynne (pronounced Talon) if female or Drox if male. My character grew up tinkering with electronics to make broken hardware work to play video games. During their formative years they heard they could make money by running the net, and has been doing so ever since.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a high movement ninja style. With a misterious vibe, half human half android (if possible) and I woud like to be specialized in knives and stealth of course!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a technophile trying to leave behind the mortal flesh, accelerating his mind beyond human comprehension, seeking ascension through the code.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
An ex-mercenary, who lost his mind after what he's seen and now is begging in the street. He's convinced "they" are still looking for him to put him out, so he's always on the lookout for information about his ex employers, and information ain't cheap in the streets

May 28, 2020
Visit site
It would be an Aussie Born Chinese Dude Silent Killer Assassin, hides in the shadow and dispense justice in an unique way - Possibly a combination of different skills.
Now if there is an Aussie Accent in the game, you would win me over completely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts